1. I love her smile and beautiful blue eyes.
2. I love her infectious laugh. There is no sweeter sound and I love that she can get tickled over the smallest things. (Just look at that first picture.)
3. I love the way she can dance to the music.
4. I love her developing shoe obsession. She will crawl over to her shoes, pick them up and say "shoos" over and over. (Her favorite pair are her pink patent leather mocs.)
5. I love the way her face lights up and she get so excited when daddy walks through the door at night.
6. I love that she will eat ANYTHING that is put in front of her.
7. I love the way she sings to herself in the car. She sings louder when she is tired.
8. I love that she is in love with her brother and loves to just be in the room with him even though he doesn't typically pay any attention to her.
9. I love her budding interest in the world. She studies things so carefully.
10. I love the way she waves backwards.
11. I love when she reach for me saying "Mama" and then bury your face in my chest when I pick you up. I love smooching you and could kiss and cuddle you all day long.
12. I love everything about this sweet little girl including some of the things that drive me crazy. I love that it doesn't phase her one bit to be completely, disgustingly dirty or that she is perfectly content to crawl and will not walk no matter how many times we try, I love her headstrong spirit-there are just some things she will do.
I can't wait to see what the next year brings us. We are so blessed that she is in our life and love her to the moon and back. Happy, Happy Birthday sweet girl!