Happy weekend friends! Hope you all have fabulous weekends and I look forward to hearing all about them next week.It's back folks...that day of the week that we have all come to love-FIGURE IT OUT FRIDAY!!!
As always, below are quotes that you try to place with the appropriate movie (they are all movies this week). Email me your answers to each line. Correct answerers will be put in a hat and randomly selected on Sunday.
There will be a QUEEN and PRINCESS crowned this week. You have until tomorrow night at 11:59 pm to send in your submissions to be a part of they royal court. We are getting quite the line up of ladies. You know you want to win and have the title of QUEEN and the fabulous MLG prize you receive!
Here is this week's dose:
1. "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."
2. "Unfortunately, no. It requires something with a little more kick . . . plutonium!"
3. "Men are rats. Listen to me, they're fleas on rats. Worse than that, they're amoebas on fleas on rats."
4. "Oh my God, I'm getting pulled over. Everyone, just... pretend to be normal. "
5. "Let's say I go into a guy's office, let's say he's even remotely interested in buying something. Well then I get all excited. I'm like Jojo the idiot circus boy with a pretty new pet. "
Ready, Set, GO!!!