Happy Friday! For this week's Figure It Out Friday, I thought we would do television show quotes. Crazy, I know.
This is kind of an indirect homage to my grandmother. She always joked that the TV was her boyfriend and you could hear her television 100 miles away.
Since this week is just crazy, I also thought we would up the ante on the prize! How about a $10 gift certificate and stationery set! You know you want the prize, but mostly you just want to be entered in to our Royal Court. I will name a QUEEN this week and also a PRINCESS! The princess this week will be picked from ALL who enter. Even if you don't know all the answers or any at all, but want to take a guess, have some fun or leave something incredibly witty, enter and you might just be named PRINCESS!
You just have to name the show, but if you want to be an overachiever, take a shot at the character! As a hint, all of these quotes from fabulous shows are no longer on the air. Sigh. Here goes:
1. "Oh my God, she's fashion road-kill."
2. "My love for you is like a scar. Ugly, but permanent."
3. "But you've always wanted to be a lawyer, you've talked about nothing else!"
"I've changed my mind."
"CHANGE IT BACK! After all that money we sent sending you to Princeton? ______, you owe us 79,648 dollars and 22 cents, and I want my money NOW!"
4. "Okay, buddy-boy. Here it is: You hide my clothes, I'm wearing everything you own. "
5. "You'll have to excuse my mother. She suffered a slight stroke a few years ago which rendered her totally annoying. "
I'm adding comment moderation just for today. We had some cheater, cheater, pumpkin eaters. You can either leave your answers or wittiness as a comment or email me.
Happy Weekend! Mr. Molly Lou and I are headed with a bunch of friends to the Clemson vs. Boston College game. GO TIGERS!!!
Ready. Set. GO!