Happy holiday weekend friends! Hope you all have fabulous weekends and I look forward to hearing all about them next week.
It's back folks...that day of the week that we have all come to love-FIGURE IT OUT FRIDAY!!! As always, below are quotes that you try to place with the appropriate movie (they are all movies this week). Email me your answers to each line. Correct answerers will be put in a hat and randomly selected on Sunday.
There will be a QUEEN and PRINCESS crowned this week. You have until tomorrow night at 11:59 pm to send in your submissions to be a part of they royal court. We are getting quite the line up of ladies. You know you want to win and have the title of QUEEN and the fabulous MLG prize you receive!
Here is this week's dose:
1. "How much worse can it get than finishing dinner, having him reach over, pull a hair out of my head and start flossing with it at the table?"
2. "Oh, but "baby fish mouth" is sweeping the nation? I hear them talking."
3. "Restaurants are to people in the 80's what theatres were to people in the 60's. I read it in a magazine."
4. "Hey I didn't know that they had food in Ethiopia? This will be a quick meal. I'll order two empty plates and we can leave." Yeah, nothing from her not even a smile."
5. "When I buy a new book, I read the last page first. That way, in case I die before I finish, I know how it ends."
Ready, Set GO!!!!!