Holy cow! Is MLG really combining movies AND music in this week's trivia contest?????
Yes, yes we are folks! This week, we are combining the two for an explosive FIOF extravaganza.
We are getting quite the royal court going and look forward to crowning this week's QUEEN and PRINCESS who get fabulous prizes.
Email me your answers by Saturday at11:59 pm. Winners announced on Sunday. Even if you don't know any or all of them, it's fun to play and give it a go.
1. "Some men are Baptists, others Catholics. My father was an Oldsmobile man." (movie)
2."We gotta hold on to what we've got
It doesn't make a difference if we make it or not
We got each other and that's a lot
For love we'll give it a shot!" (song)
3. "I will not rest until I have you holding a Coke, wearing your own shoe, playing a Sega game..." (movie)
4."And all the leaves on the trees are falling
To the sound of the breezes that blow
And I'm trying to please to the calling
Of your heart-strings that play soft and low
You know the night's magic
Seems to whisper and hush
And all the soft moonlight
Seems to shine in your blush..." (song)
5. "We have so much time, and so little to do! Strike that, reverse it." (movie)
6. "Be still like vegetables. Lay like broccoli. "(movie)
7. "A man walks down the street
He says why am I soft in the middle now
Why am I soft in the middle
The rest of my life is so hard
I need a photo-opportunity
I want a shot at redemption " (song)
GOOD LUCK! Have a great weekend.