We all know that I am very easily entertained. I also love, love, love games, especially trivia games. I have so much useless knowledge floating around my head that it isn't even funny. Trust me, you want me on your Cranium or Trivial Pursuit team. (Well, maybe not Trivial Pursuit for the math or science questions). I also love movies which derives from my love of celebrities.
Anywhoo, I have a blog that I love and she does a Trivia Thursday. Each Thursday she has a contest where she gives a movie quote and you have to guess the right answer. And, there is a winner the following week. I love this...I am so easily entertained and excited. She didn't do it this week. Sigh. She was busy at work, which is completely understandable. I thought that we, blog friends, would step in and have "Figure It Out Friday."
Here is the deal. I have compiled 5 quotes from movies and you are to guess the movie. Each person that answers all five correctly will be put in to Random.org and a winner will be chosen.
You can be the queen of "Figure It Out Friday." That's right I said Queen! You'll also receive a fabulous surprise. I was totally meant to be royalty!
1. "I've got you for the rest of your natural born life if you don't watch your step."
2. "Any guy can sweep any girl off her feet, he just needs the right broom."
3. "The whole purpose of places like Starbucks is for people with no decision-making ability whatsoever to make six decisions just to buy one cup of coffee. "
4. "You have that sharp, useless look about you."
5. "You don't deserve them,I mean you eat carbs, for Chrissake!"
Put your thinking caps on and GO!
Have a great weekend! Don't forget to enter our giveaway and tell a friend!