I hope you all are already having a great day with family and friends, cooking away, and getting ready to enjoy the Thanksgiving Day Parade.
We all have so much to be thankful for and I need to finish out my list to make it to 26!
21. Icecream-oh, what a wonderful treat. Kudos to the person that created this oh so yummy treat. Think of all the combinations and toppings-chocolate, peanuts, cheesecake, sprinkles, M&M's, cookie dough, oh my. Everyone is happy when they are eating some yummy frozen goodness, even if it just that bowl.
22. Purell-For the germ-o-phobe, this product is a reason to be VERY THANKFUL. Sometimes, I think of bathing the minis in it. We call it "magic soap" in our home.
23. My mom-what a wonderful and strong woman. She did a fantastic job raising my sister and I. It is such a wonderful feeling and quite the sight to watch her interact with my children. She is the perfect Grammy and my children just adore her.
24. Mr. Molly Lou-I am so thankful to have such a loving husband. He makes me crazy at times, but he is mine. He is hilarious and can always make me laugh. I am thankful that he truly thinks that I am beautiful and a good wife and mother. He is always on my side and I am so thankful for the past ten years and the decades more.
25. Cars-I am so thankful that I don't have to ride my bike or walk with two minis and a buggy of groceries to get everywhere I need to go. Perhaps it would be a great weight loss tool if I did have to walk.
26. YOU!!! I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo thankful for all of you. Never did I think that I would make such fabulous and real friends. Even though I don't know most of you in real life, I feel so indebted to the friendships that you have given me. Blogland is such a weird, but wonderful place. It is truly an outlet for me and I have met so many friends that can relate to many things in my life and allow me to truly be me. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for being you!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! Enjoy your day and weekend with your loved ones. I can't wait to hear the inevitable family tales of the weekend.