I love the card game, Crazy Eights. I used to be able to play that for hours as a child and always begged someone to play with me. I should teach Mini #1 to play this game, I bet he could do it. We are trying to work on Tic Tac Toe, Old Maid (only we have some Disney version), and Go Fish at the moment.
Such a simple game...match the number/face or the suit and then get CRAZY when an eight is played. It really is about the simple things in life.
The lovely Belle on Heels tagged me in this the game of Eights! Thanks Belle...I loved your answers and am ready to play along.
8 TV Shows I Like to Watch
1. Desperate Housewives
2. Brothers & Sisters
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. Dancing With the Stars
5. Modern Family
7. House Hunters/House Hunters International
8 Favorite Places to Eat and Drink
2. Bistro 81
8. California Dreaming
8 Things I Look Forward To
1. Getting fancy with my new camera
2. Getting in to better shape and losing weight
3. A trip with Mr. sans children (hopefully this fall)
4. Family vacation
5. Adding another mini to our family (No, I am not pregnant)
6. Summer afternoons swimming with the minis
7. Meeting some blog friends
8. Seeing my grandmother again
8 Things I am Passionate About
1. My children and husband
2. My family
3. My friends
4. Working to be a better child of God
6. Molly Lou Gifts
8 Words or Phrases I Use Often
1. Make good choices (always reminding the minis)
4. Get down from there.
5. I love you
6. Are you kidding me?
8. Thank you
8 Things I Have Learned From the Past
1. The money might run out, but there is always more love.
2. Children really are the greatest gift and you will never know that level of love until you have them.
3. Be a good friend and surround yourself with those friends.
4. Cherish the relationship with your family.
5. Spend wisely.
6. Use your words wisely.
7. Don't be in such a rush to move on, take some time to enjoy things.
8. Everything happens for a reason.
8 Places I Would Like to Visit/See
1. South Africa
8 Things I Currently Want/Need
1. new clothes
2. clear my reading list
3. a gardener and pool boy
4. a vacation
5. a pedicure
6. a tan
7. more time in the day
8. more money (especially to get numbers 1, 3, 4)
8 Bloggers I Tag
1. Whitney at Just Whitney (so glad she returned to Blogland)
2. Bevy at It's a Golden Day
3. Name Twin at Living in the Moment
4. Trish at Pink Preppy Lilly Lover
5. Katherine at The Katherine Wheel
6. Katie at The Perks
7. E at Ink Obsession
8. Emily at Emily's Going Nuts
Happy Monday! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!