Oh, I can't believe this is really happening. I have just walked the red carpet in my knockout dress. (Award music begins playing softly in the background and people, lots of people are applauding) OH, they just called my name. I. Can't. Believe. It. OMG. This is really happening. I am running up to accept my award and thank all those who helped me get to this point...
The Queen of All Things Award was awarded to me by my friend Holly over at Pink is My Signature Color.Awe-Summm!!!
The steps to becoming a Queen are...
1. List Seven Things That Make You Awe-Summm!
2. Pass the award on to seven bloggers you read religiously.
3. Tag those seven bloggers.
4. Don't forget to link the Queen that tagged you.
5. Copy the pic of the Queen and put it on your sidebar.
Seven Things That Make Me Awe-Summm are:
1. I have two beautiful, healthy, smart, loving, and funny children. The Minis totally Rock!
2. Molly Lou Gifts...I have such an obsession with stationery and gifts that I started a business. It may not be a Fortune 500 company, but it's mine, it gives me something to work on, and a goal/dream to meet. I, of course think it is fantastic and hope to make it grow and grow.
3. I have a great husband. There are many things that drive me crazy about him, but he is a wonderful husband, friend, and father. After almost ten years, I am certainly a lucky girl to have Mr. Molly Lou.
4. Kate Spade is my BFF (in my head at least). I have an obsession/addiction...I can totally quit at any time though. No matter what my weight or how much I don't like my outfit, I can always have a FAB handbag.
5. I'm a Tiger, a Clemson Tiger that is. Not everyone can rock the color orange in the fall! College days seem so long ago, but what a great and memorable ride.
6. My family and friends are beyond words wonderful. I am so lucky to be apart of such an intimate circle of strong, loving, compassionate, honest, and fun people and am so blessed that my children get to a part of this group too.
7. I love, love, love to LAUGH. That saying, if you don't laugh, you'll cry. (I do cry a lot...it just flows), but I love laughing. We laugh a lot in my house and with my family and friends. It really is the best medicine.
I was also awarded this lovely award by my good friend E over at inkOBSESSIONdesigns, A at Perfectly Pleasant, and Mother Goose at Stroller Patroller. I truly thank you and think you are three amazing women. I am so lucky to have such great friends in Blogland.
So my official blog winning rules are as follows:
1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you've newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
I so wish we could have a coronation ceremony or something as I nominate the following blogs for QUEEN and being LOVELY...how fun would that be! There are so many more I read each day (sometimes several times a day that it's hard to pick a few)! I understand that I am combining the rules a tad, but that is what a QUEEN can do and trust me, I have always known that I was meant to be a QUEEN!
Go check out these blogs: The Prep-E Girl, The Preppy Pink Whale (moi is also a contributor), Perfectly Pleasant, Always Organizing, Stroller Patroller, Preppy Pink Crab, Post Smith, Pink Cupcake, Flip Flops & Pearls (it's a secret society, but it's fun to be invited), Practically Perfect, All Things Southern & Preppy, Living in the Moment, and A Place to Dwell. Tell them who sent you!
I hope you all have a wonderful and relaxing Memorial Day Weekend. I can't believe it's already here. Can't wait to hear the happenings of everyone's holiday weekend.
Please Don't forget that MLG is donating 100% of our profits until the end of the month and then 10% after to the Boys Home of the South. Click here to read about Boys Home and more details on MLG's quest. Cheers!